Physical casino games are easier to trust as outcomes are visible after every action. Meanwhile, the outcomes of a virtual game are automated. The player interacts with software and finds it hard to gauge the transparency of the software as actions of the software can’t be verified. The player’s perception of the site really matters as it contributes to willingness to make online purchases and loyalty. Players most times assume that the payment methods are not safe and abstain from online casinos. However, complete scrutiny of the site by external auditor really helps alleviate most fears about online casinos.
Perks of virtual casino games – slot games
- Sign up bonus. This is the bonus given out to welcome new customers. It is activated when players make their first deposit. It is very possible to get as high as 120% sign up bonus on some online casino sites. The sign up bonus could be restricted to certain games. Most times sign up bonuses can only be withdrawn when a certain amount has been won on the account.
- Special bonus. This bonus is given out during specific periods. It is used to celebrate certain occasions. Example of this kind of bonus is Christmas slots. This slot has a higher chance of wins than other slots.
- Refund bonus. This bonus is a sort of insurance bonus that pays players losses incurred during the course of the game. Deposits without bonuses are the only ones that are relevant in this bonus.
- Consistent deposit bonus. This is the bonus given out on regular deposits. It is mostly given out to players who make daily deposits. This is to serve as incentive so they keep making deposits to play with.
- Comp points. These are points given out on each wager made. The percentage of comp points given out per wager is, however, very little compared to wager made. For instance, 1 comp point could be given per $6 wagered. These comp points can be exchanged for prizes, cash or tickets to special events.
- Sticky bonus. This bonus forms part of a player’s deposit but can’t be withdrawn. It could be used to make wages but can’t be withdrawn.
- Referral bonus. This bonus is given out when a player refers another person to the site. The referee only receives the bonus registration. However, the referrer only receives the bonus only when the referee has completed his registration.
The player’s opinion is very important. Hence, online casino sites make effort to build a good reputation that inspires large purchases and customer loyalty. There are fraudulent casinos that refuse to allow legitimate winners to withdraw their winnings.
There are some casinos that abuse the bonus scheme. Some promise attractive sign up bonuses but end up not giving any out. Others advertise attractive refund bonus which are nonexistent. There are also players who take advantage of these bonuses. They create multiple accounts to get multiple bonuses on those accounts.